Find a good massage therapist in Etobicoke through Better Living Canada
Better Living provides a variety of holistic health services to our Toronto customers, including on site registered massage therapy. If you are looking for a good massage therapist in Etobicoke, Camilla Singh RMT specializes in a variety of therapeutic massage techniques. Did you know:
- 18% of women and 13% of men report having massages within the past twelve months.
- 54% of people who get massages due so for medical reasons.
- 29% of people who get massages find that it helps them with relieving pain or managing pain
- 23% of people who get massages find that it helps them reduce their stress levels and relax.
- And up to 11% of people who get massages do so simply to feel better and healthier.
We offer several different services to help people experience all of these benefits.
Aromatherapy massage is a popular choice for people looking for a safe, natural way to improve their health. The massage therapist uses specific essential oils derived from plants and flowers to enhance the effects of your massage, based upon your individual needs.
Indian head massage is another service our customers request frequently. This type of therapy is popular around the world and should always be performed by a skilled, experienced practitioner. We offer Indian head massage therapy in order to help you relax, achieve better blood flow to the scalp and head, increase energy levels, reduce frequency and severity of headaches and migraines and much more.
Reflexology massage therapy involves applying pressure to the body in order to release tension ad toxins within the body. This massage focuses on points in the ears, hands, and primarily feet.
Only a registered massage therapist is qualified to help you realize all of the benefits that massage can provide. Here are a few areas where a good massage therapist in Etobicoke can benefit you:
- Relieving tension and stress. Each day, the activities and work you do can impact your muscles, either straining them or causing a gradual buildup of tension, particularly if you work in an office or in a physically demanding job. This can lead to pain, discomfort, and stiffness, which a massage can effectively relieve.
- Calming the nerves and managing anxiety. Serotonin and Dopamine are the chemicals in our brains responsible for feelings of comfort and well-being. A massage given by a skilled therapist can help release those chemicals, reducing the effects of anxiety and depression. Massage can be particularly helpful for those who suffer from insomnia, as it relaxes the body; done in conjunction with aromatherapy, it can be an effective way to achieve better, deeper sleep, during which your body can heal and rejuvenate.
- Beautification. If you are looking for a way to achieve a more youthful appearance, then a scalp and facial massage may be the answer for you. This type of massage encourages better blood flow and also facilitates lymphatic drainage, clearing the way for nutrients in the skin. We have had several regular clients comment on an improved appearance after several sessions, with glowing, youthful skin compared to those who do not regularly receive scalp and facial massages.
Better Living is accepting appointments now for our Registered massage therapist. You can contact us directly for information about a good massage therapist in Etobicoke or throughout the GTA.
Camilla Singh RMT specializes in various areas of massage, including Indian Head Massage and Reflexology. Her services are covered by most insurance plans, as she is a member in good standing of the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario. She offers a complementary one hour massage for clients who purchase 5 one-hour massage sessions. Costs are as follows:
$55 – 30 minutes
$70 – 45 minutes
$85 – 60 minutes
$125 – 90 minutes
Please call Camilla at 4163018085 or email us for more information or to book your appointment.