Speedy recovery is important to prevent injuries and support long-term consistent training while also having a positive impact on your results and performance. What we do in the time between workouts is an essential component of any strength and conditioning program and can keep us from feeling burnt out or losing motivation.
Post-workout recovery is crucial for conditioning and strength building and typically includes:
- Replenishing the muscle and liver glycogen stores
- Consuming protein to aid with muscle repair
- Restoring fluid and electrolytes lost through perspiration
- Supporting the immune system and healthy inflammatory response
Available at Better Living in Toronto, Vega Sport Performance Protein is the number one choice in post-workout recovery support. It is a plant-based, non-GMO verified, vegan certified post workout nutritional shake guaranteed to be free of dairy, gluten, soy, artificial flavours, colours and sweeteners. It also contains ingredients like tart cherry, turmeric and probiotics that help reduce recovery time in between exercise sessions. The amino acid profile is equivalent to a high quality whey protein, making it a great alternative for those of us wanting to avoid dairy products.
Each scoop of Vega Sport Performance Protein contains:
- 30g of complete protein from pea, alfalfa, pumpkin seed and organic sunflower seed proteins
- 6g of branch chain amino acids (BCAA) that help rebuild muscle thus reducing the recovery time
- 6g of glutamine that aids post-workout recovery time
- Turmeric that contains curcumin, an antioxidant that supports inflammation management post-workout
- Tart cherry juice that supports recovery after strenuous endurance workout by reducing inflammation and helping with the recovery of muscle function
Vega Sport Performance Proteins come in 872g size bottles and four flavours: berry, vanilla, chocolate and mocha, all of which are available at Better Living in Toronto.
We invite you to visit us at our Toronto store where our nutritionists are always on site. To setup an appointment for a nutritional consultation contact Better Living at 416-249-1895 or firstname.lastname@example.org.