Beautiful spring weather is here and while for some that means enjoying the outdoors, for others it is the beginning of the allergy season that brings red eyes, runny noses, itchy throats, sneezing, congestion and hoarseness -not fun at all! A variety of over-the-counter allergy products not only cause drowsiness and other unwanted side-effects but also a lot of times do not provide desired relief.
HayMax brings a whole new approach to dealing with these airborne allergens by stopping them from entering the body and causing a reaction.
HayMax is an organic, natural, hypoallergenic, drug-free, non-toxic and non greasy allergen barrier balm with studies proving its effectiveness. It is available at Better Living in Toronto and comes in 8oz jars and three aromas: lavender, aloe and natural.
Unlike other over-the-counter allergy relief options, HayMax:
- has no drowsy side-effects which makes it ideal for driving and other activities that require alertness
- is drug-free and suitable for children, pregnant & breast-feeding women
- is proven to trap pollen, dust & pet allergens
And how does HayMax do this?
It works as a barrier that traps and block airborne allergens from getting into the body. Just wipe a small amount of the balm around base of nostrils and/or bones of the eyes (avoid direct contact with eyes). It is safe to use as often as needed when experiencing hayfever symptoms.
HayMax is a great option for:
- People with airborne allergies like hayfever, dust and pet allergies
- Children, pregnant and breast-feeding women
- People who are not able to find relief with anything else they tried
- People looking for a non-drowsy, healthier way of dealing with allergies
- People on medication since HayMax is safe to use with other prescription and non-prescription drugs
Here is what some of the happy customers have to say about this product: