Beautiful summer weather inspires us even more to connect with nature and enjoy the outdoors. But we are not the only ones that love this warm season: ants, mosquitos, flies and many other insects thrive in it too. Camping, hiking, biking or just sitting in your back yard makes you an easy target for these little pests. An easy, inexpensive and proven way to protect yourself from unwanted bites is making your own safe and natural essential oil mixture that repels mosquitoes and other insects.
All required ingredients for this bug repellant spray are conveniently available at Better Living in Toronto:
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) pure water
- 15 drops Peppermint essential oil
- 7 drops Lemongrass essential oil
- 7 drops Orange essential oil (can substitute with any citrus essential oil)
- 7 drops Geranium essential oil
- Pour apple cider vinegar and water into a 4 oz spray bottle
- Add the essential oils into bottle and shake before use
On Body – Spray this mosquito repellant over all areas of body, avoiding eyes and mouth.
In Home/Work place – Spray on baseboards in rooms and instead of moth balls, soak cotton balls with mixture for the same purpose.
Better Living in Toronto also offers ready-made natural mosquito repellant sprays, bracelets, candles and homeopathic remedies to keep the bugs away and reduce the severity of bites. Enjoy your summer and the outdoors to the fullest with these safe and effective bug repellant products.
Our knowledgeable staff is available to answer your health and product related questions at 416-249-1895 or email@example.com.