Dr. Anupriya Dewan has completed a four-year graduate degree in Nutritional and Nutraceutical Sciences at the University of Guelph. After that she went on to complete a rigorous four-year program at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine in Toronto. She has also completed internships atthe Robert Schad Naturopathic Clinic, Queen West Community Health Centre and Brampton Civic Hospital in their pioneer program.
Here are a few reasons why patients seek out Dr. Dewan and her services:
- You want to be empowered to take control of your health
- Dewan will help you understand what your health conditions mean and how to manage them naturally and effectively.
- You want to figure out YOUR miracle cure
- Media and celebrity doctors promote a new product everyday. Dr. Dewan will take thetime to explore your needs and health concerns to find out what your body needs and what will work for you.
- “No one knows what’s wrong with me”
- Complicated and unusual conditions are often not diagnosed or treated adequately. Dr. Dewan will give your body the building blocks it needs to heal itself.
- Don’t let genetics dictate your health
- If something runs in your family, it does not mean that there is nothing you can do about it. Dr. Dewan can help you prevent or delay conditions that you may be predisposed to.
Here is what Dr. Dewan says about her unique approach to treating her patients:
“Our body is designed to maintain health and balance. When ideal conditions are provided, your body has an amazing ability to heal itself.
Symptoms are your body’s way of calling out for help. I look at these cries of help and identify the root cause of all your health concerns.
I use evidence based, natural, safe and effective treatments to develop individualized treatment options. Your family and personal history, your lifestyle and your priorities are used to come up with YOUR treatment plans that help all aspects of your life.”
Dr. Dewan is available by appointment at Better Living in Toronto (Etobicoke) on select days each month. Please contact us at 416-249-1895 or email@example.com to book you appointment and start your journey to vibrant health today.