Better Living Customer Appreciation Day and Open House!
On Saturday July 15th, joins us in front of Better Living Wellness Clinic and Health Store for our Customer Appreciation Day. Get a chance to meet our natural health practitioners and learn more about the clinic services we offer. The event starts at 10AM and goes until 2PM. Visit us during our Customer Appreciation Day to book your first appointment with one or more of our health practitioners and receive 10% off (Naturopathic Doctor services excluded). If you do have extended health care benefits, speak to us about the services that are covered. Talk to some of our top suppliers about their products and enjoy free samples. All products showcased on July 15th, will be 10% off that same day.
At Better Living Wellness Clinic and Health Store we offer the following services:
- Iridology and Sclerology – a unique assessment that, our Iridologist, Danny Singh B.Sc., H.Ir., uses to asses the health of the organs, toxicity levels, stress or existing blockages. Each session includes a detailed nutritional consultation with dietary and lifestyle suggestions as well as an individualized supplementation plan to help you reach your health goals.
- Live and Dry Blood Cell Analysis – another assessment available through our nutritionist, Nelia Amaral CNP, NNCP. It consists of looking at a drop of blood another a microscope that reveals deficiencies and a variety of conditions. With this test, Nelia can identify possible nutritional deficiencies as well as indicate toxic levels of other components in your blood and based on that determine the best approach to restore the balance in the body
- Massage Therapy – available through our Registered Massage Therapist, Camilla Singh RMT. Camilla specializes in Deep Tissue Massage, Indian Head Massage, Cupping, Reflexology. All services through our RMT are covered by extended health care benefits.
- Food Based Nutritional Consultation – our Holistic Nutritionist Ariadne Stoneburgh CNP is passionate about food and how it affects our health. If you are embarking on a new diet that restricts certain foods such as gluten, dairy, sugar or if you are just looking for ideas and suggestions for healthier, cleaner eating, Ariadne is your expert.
- Naturopathic Doctor Consultation – includes natural healing methods that emphasize prevention, treatment and optimum health. Anupriya Dewan is a general family practitioner that works with patients of all ages and health concerns.
- Hormone Testing and Intestinal Health Profile are new test available at Better Living Wellness Clinic and Health Store. Speak to us about what these tests include and how they can help you. Each test also includes a nutritional consultation that will address dietary and lifestyle changes as well as nutritional supplements to seed recovery.
- Also available: Hair Mineral Analysis, Food Intolerance Testing, Ion Foot Detox, Prenatal and Postpartum Nutrition
Here are some of our top suppliers that will be joining us on July 15th:
Learn more about NOW Brand essential oils, essential oil blends, carrier oils and diffusers. NOW Brand essential oils are comprised of 100% pure and natural extracts that encourage wellbeing, tranquility and inspiration.
Renew Life offers a variety of cleanse for first timers to seasoned ones. Learn more about the cleanses they offer and which one is best for you. Kick off your wellness program with a gentle and effective whole body cleanse from Renew Life.
EcoTrend will be tasting DoMatcha green tea and giving out samples of Arthur Andrew Serrétia. Learn what’s unique about DoMatcha tea and how you can use it creatively – e.g. added to organic lemonade as a refreshing summer drink. If you are experiencing pain and inflammation or sinus congestion make sure to get your sample of Serrétia and learn more about its effectiveness to bring down inflammation and thin out the mucous.
Garden of Life will be showcasing their amazing All-in-One Nutritional Shake. This shake provides 20 grams of protein per serving from 13 raw sprouted ingredients. It also contains greens, healthy fats, 5g of fiber, probiotics, enzymes, and 21 vitamins and minerals. All this with only 1 g of sugar! Visit us on July 15th and taste your soon-to-become favourite protein shake.
Here at Better Living Wellness Clinic and Health Store, we are very excited to bring you Cathy’s Kombucha – rich in flavour, live enzymes and probiotics. It comes in 6 distinct flavours and we have them all! Visit us for between 10am – 2pm and taste this amazingly refreshing and healthful drink!