Understanding product labels is not always easy and this is often especially the case when it comes to skin care. Since our skin is our largest organ that easily absorbs what it comes in to contact with, choosing your skin care products wisely is a smart decision.
Better Living Wellness Clinic and Health Store in Toronto (Etobicoke) brings you a line of certified organic skin care that you can confidently use knowing that it is:
- Certified Organic
- Cold-pressed and unrefined
- Free of preservatives, chemicals and fillers
- Cruelty free
- Gluten free
- Fair Trade
- Vegan Friendly
- In Eco-Friendly Packaging
Skin Essence Organics is our newest line of skin care products that are derived from purely natural plant extracts, essential oils and minerals.
Each product is designed to nourish, hydrate and heal the skin and is also packaged in amber glass bottles to ensure optimum freshness and protection from light and UV exposure. Skin Essence Organics provides exceptional results without any fillers, preservatives or synthetic chemicals.
Skin Essence Organics was designed almost 20 years ago and all products are locally made and produced in small batches to ensure quality and freshness.
To learn more about the ingredients click here.
Skin Essence Organics line includes:
- Facial Cleansers – Pure (Gentle Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin) and Fresh (Facial Cleanser for All Skin Types) .
- Exfoliant / Mineral Masks – Facial in a Jar (Exfoliant/Softening Mask for all skin types) and Nurture (Softening Mineral Mask for all skin types).
- Facial Moisturizers – a variety of options for different skin types.
These products are also easy to use and incorporate into your daily routine:
- Clean the face with one of the facial cleansers and rinse.
- Apply the exfoliant or mineral mask – mix one teaspoon of powder with one and a half teaspoon of water. Gently massage onto skin in circular motion and leave for 5-10 min. Rinse.
- Apply a facial moisturizer that is best for your skin type.
Visit us at Better Living Wellness Clinic and Health Store in Toronto (Etobicoke) on Thursday, October 19th from 11am – 3pm for a demo of this amazing skin care line. You will have an opportunity to try the products and learn more about what sets them apart from numerous other skin care lines available.