Aromatherapy grade essential oils are extremely popular for diffusing, natural cosmetic products, cleaning and self-healing through topical application. Health food stores are aware of this growing demand and are carrying a wide variety of essential oils. Here at Better Living Wellness Clinic and Health Store we carry Essential Oils from Aromaforce, an esteemed line that offers high quality oils that are not chemically synthesized or modified. Aromaforce makes 100% pure, unadulterated, undiluted and laboratory certified Essential Oils.
Essential Oils are used in aromatherapy to positively influence the harmony and well being of one’s body, mind and spirit. Essential oils are derived from plant parts such as, flowers, leaves, bark, roots and seeds. Essential Oils are subtle aromatic chemical like liquids extracted from plant derivatives by steam distillation and cold pressing. These two methods of processing essential oils are considered to be the most effective in preserving the integrity and healing properties of the oils.
Uncompromising Quality of Aromaforce Essential Oils
- 100% all natural and pure
- Undiluted (one exception – Frankincense oil)
- Highest quality
- No solvents used (except Frankincense)
- Chemotype identified in every lot
- 100% Canadian product
- Botanically certified
Important Facts on Aromaforce Essential Oils
- Aromaforce Essential Oils are not water soluble therefore cannot be easily diluted in water. The Essential Oils will separate and float on surface of the water.
- Aromaforce recommends not to use Essential Oils directly on the skin as the pure and undiluted plant chemicals may irritate the skin.
- Mixing Aromaforce Essential Oils with base oils such as olive oil, almond oil, sesame oil, or avocado oil is much more effective.
- Aromaforce Essential Oils can also be mixed in with Epsom Salt, Aloe Vera Gel or Clays.
- Aromaforce Essential Oils are not to be used orally or internally.
Top 10 Benefits of Aromaforce Essential Oils:
- Respiratory System – Aromaforce Essential Oils fight cold and flu. The best oils for this are camphor and eucalyptus essential oils.
- Amazing pain relief benefits for sore muscles and joints. Use Frankincense and peppermint.
- Aromaforce Essential Oils have amazing skin health benefit. ie. Geranium essential oil.
- Effective against headaches and pain relief. Best Aromaforce essential oils for headaches are peppermint, lavender and Frankincense.
- Aromaforce Essential Oils are used to balance hormones. Essential oils such as clary sage are effective in balancing hormones.
- Topical tummy rub can help is assisting with gas, bloating and stomach aches. Cardamom, ginger and peppermint are oils that can help digestion with topical use.
- Aromaforce Essential Oils are effective against cellulite and wrinkles such as, rosemary, lemon and geranium.
- One of the best benefits of Aromaforce Essential Oils is that they are protective against depression, anxiety and stress. Lavender and Frankincense essential oils are amazing for emotional healing.
- Aromaforce Essential Oils also promote hair growth – such as rosemary oil, sage oil and cedarwood oil.
- Some Aromaforce Essential Oils are used to repel bugs such as lemongrass, lavender and tea tree.
How to use Aromaforce Essential Oils:
- Topically – for pain relief, circulation, antiseptic and skin care.
- Aromatically – inhale or diffuse to combat stress, depression anxiety. Diffusing the oil also purifies the air.
- Cosmetics and home spa use – add Aromaforce Essential Oils to make anti-aging skin serum, bath salts, bath bombs, bath oils, soaps or oil blends.
- Cleaning Products – add essential oils to water to sweep floor, glass or wood. Use in laundry detergents or dishwashing soaps to reduce microbes.
Caution when using Aromaforce Essential Oils:
Please speak with one of our natural health care practitioners if you are:
- On medications
- Have low or high blood pressure
Aromaforce Massage Oil Blend for Winter:
- Jojoba or Apricot Kernel oil – 30 ml
- Cinnamon essential oil – 4 drops
- Spearmint essential oil – 3 drops
- Peppermint essential oil – 2 drops
- Take a 50 ml amber glass bottle and sanitize it.
- Pour the carrier oil of your choice – jojoba or apricot oil
- Put the Aromaforce essential oils and shake well.
- Keep in a cool, dark place – away from sunlight before using.
Aromatherapy is one of the oldest healing modalities used by Herbalists, Aromatherapists and alternative health practitioners. Essential Oils are very concentrated and when used alongside nutraceuticals, they accelerate the healing time significantly. Therefore, combining essential oils with your current alternative health protocol will provide faster and more effective healing.
Buy your favourite Aromaforce Essential Oil here at Better Living in Toronto (Etobicoke). We offer a great selection of Aromatherapy products including Aromaforce Essential Oils.
If you have any questions about any products or the services we offer here at Better Living in Toronto please feel free to contact us.