Nature has provided us with abundance of nutrients from water, foods, herbs and sunshine! One of the most essential of all these nutrients is Vitamin C. Our body cannot produce Vitamin C naturally – therefore we must obtain our Vitamin C through food, herbs or supplements. Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin which means that our body does not store it and can absorb only so much at a time while any excess is flush out. These are the reasons why getting Vitamin C regularly through our diet and/or supplementation is crucial for maintaining optimal levels in our bodies.
Some of the benefits of Vitamin C
- Vitamin C is a powerful anti-aging antioxidant as it helps the body produce collagen
- Vitamin C boosts immunity and helps treat cold, flu, cough and asthma symptoms
- Vitamin C supports heart health
- It is required to maintain healthy teeth and gums
- Supports healthy bones and cartilage
- Vitamin C assists with connective tissue formation
- Vitamin C helps with faster wound healing
- Naturally takes care of skin health
- Protects the brain and nervous system from stress
- Vitamin C also lowers cholesterol levels
- It helps to balance blood sugar levels
- Reduces the risk of cataracts
At Better Living we carry a good selection of Vitamin C products from Natural Factors, including:
- Vitamin C Calcium Ascorbate in powder and capsule form
- Vitamin C Crystals in powder form
- Vitamin C 1000mg Time Release 180 tablets
- Vitamin C Natural Fruit Chewable in 500mg
Natural Factors Vitamin C Calcium Ascorbate
At Better Living we carry the Natural Factors Vitamin C Calcium Ascorbate that provides 1000 mg of Vitamin C per serving. It is available in a 250-gram bottle as well as 180 capsules. The Natural Factors Vitamin C Calcium Ascorbate is buffered with Calcium making it a great choice for people with sensitive stomachs. Calcium Ascorbate is gentler on the digestive tract and suitable for those who experience various GI problems such as stomach-ache or diarrhea when taking regular Vitamin C. This Vitamin C is pH neutral because the product contains a 9:1 ratio of ascorbic acid and calcium and it is a great form for those who need to use therapeutic doses of Vitamin C.
Benefits of Natural Factors Vitamin C Calcium Ascorbate
- Helps to boost overall immune system
- Reduce the risk of getting cold and flu
- If you already got the cold and flu Natural Factors Vitamin C Calcium Ascorbate, will reduce the duration of the illness
- Natural Factors Vitamin C Calcium Ascorbate is an amazing antioxidant and anti aging support for the body
Natural Factors Vitamin C Crystals
The Natural Factors Vitamin C Crystals easily dissolves in water or juice. It is a powerful antioxidant and has immune boosting properties. Each teaspoon contains 1200 mg of Vitamin C.
Benefits of Natural Factors Vitamin C Crystals:
- Mix well in water or juice
- Natural Factors Vitamin C crystals is powerful antioxidant
- It is amazing for wound repair
- Natural Factors Vitamin C crystals is known to assist with development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, and gums
Vitamin C 1000mg Time Release 180 tablets
Natural Factors Vitamin C Time Release formula is designed to carry all the benefits of a regular Vitamin C formula, but it is slowly released over an 8-hour period. This product is also enhanced with 200 mg of citrus flavonoids to support better circulation in the body, boost memory function, provide support for varicose veins and more.
Benefits of Vitamin C 1000mg Time Release 180 tablets
- Increases absorption of Vitamin C
- Support the immune system
- Ability to fight of infections and cold
- Improves circulation
- Reduces water retention
Vitamin C Natural Fruit Chewable
The Natural Factors Vitamin C Natural Fruit chewable comes in several flavours. They are ideal for both children and adults as they are one of the best tasting Vitamin C available from Natural Factors. The Natural Vitamin C wafers are 500 mg dose and good for maintaining good health and immunity. The product is sweetened with natural fruit sweeteners and maple crystals. The Natural Factors Vitamin C Natural Fruit chewable is further enhanced with the bioflavonoids hesperidin and rutin to increase absorption and utilization of the Vitamin C.
Benefits of Natural Factors Vitamin C Natural Fruit chewable
- It helps promote collagen production.
- Supports and maintains strong bone, teeth and gums
- Supports the immune system.
- Fight cold and flu symptoms in both adults and kids
- Improves circulation