MediHerb – Herbal Medicine and Hormonal Health
MediHerb was co-founded by Professor Kerry Bone and has been the first choice for herbal medicine with alternative health care practitioners in Canada, UK, US, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. We carry many products from MediHerb at Better Living in Toronto and our natural health practitioners gravitate towards MediHerb products in their practice because of the quality assurance the company provides.
- Total commitment to quality from seed to bottle. They keep strict control of all parts of cultivation from growing to harvesting, drying, storage and the extracting of the medicinal components of the herbs.
- They conduct scientific research on the products they manufacture.
- MediHerb also invests in clinical trials to ensure efficacy of the products they manufacture.
- The TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration in Australia) which is like the FDA in the US, conducts regular audits of MediHerb’s manufacturing facility to ensure pharmaceutical GMP compliance.
- MediHerb purchases their herbs from Integria Healthcare in Australia and New Zealand who take pride in sourcing herbs locally. MediHerb also provides technical support to the herb growers.
- In addition to sourcing locally grown herbs MediHerb also sources herbs from other regions where climatic conditions are more appropriate for the specific herb.
- The raw materials for herbal products are tested for pesticides, heavy metals, toxins and microbe levels. MediHerb uses a unique proprietary cold Percolation process to extract herbal constituents. This unique process takes 7-10 days to extract the full spectrum of synergistic compounds of the herb without causing damage or degradation.
- MediHerb works exclusively with natural healthcare practitioners who are knowledgeable in MediHerb products and how well they work on their clients.
Watch this video on MediHerb to see how they go above and beyond to preserve quality.
The two most popular products by MediHerb that support hormonal health in both women and men, respectively, are Chaste Tree and Tribulus Forte.
It is very important to talk about hormonal health and learn about foods, herbs and essential oils that balance it out. Hormonal health is not only important for women but men as well. Keeping a balanced hormonal health is important to promote energy, reduction in fatigue, prevent hair loss, reduce cramps, bloating, headaches, improve endurance and fertility.
The high-quality products created by MediHerb that Better Living in Toronto carries can assist with achieving balanced hormonal health for both men and women. If you are experiencing multiple symptoms indicating hormonal imbalance, then come visit us to speak with our in-store Nutritionists for a consultation or to complete relevant testing to see what the underlying cause of the problem is. Some of the tests we do include the Bio-Meridian Testing as well as the Saliva hormone testing. Bio Meridian testing can point out weakened or stressed organs or organ systems allowing the practitioner to tailor the approach to that specific individual and their needs.
MediHerb Chaste Tree and Women’s Hormonal Health
Chaste Berry, also known as Vitex agnus-castus, has a long history of use in Europe. Chaste Tree is known to affect the reproductive system of both men and women. Herbalists and Naturopaths use this herb mostly for females. It is a great hormone balancer while not containing any active hormones itself. Scientific and medical studies have shed new light on this interesting herb, showing that it has many benefits.
- Chaste Tree encourages healthy menstrual cycle and eases almost any discomfort experienced in premenstrual syndrome.
- Vitex or chaste berry has also positive impact on women suffering from uterine fibroids and endometriosis.
- Research shows Chaste Tree or Vitex berries are known to improve fertility.
- It has been shown to prevent miscarriage in women with a history of miscarriage(s) due to lower progesterone.
- Due to its positive impact during PMS vitex berries are also known to clear up acne associated with PMS.
- Vitex is effective against PMS symptoms such as irritability, depression, bloating, breast tenderness and cravings.
- Vitex restores a healthy balance of estrogen and progesterone.
- Chaste Berry is also known to greatly lower menopausal symptoms such as vaginal dryness, sleep problems and hot flashes.
- Interestingly Chaste Tree or Vitex Berries contains constituents that treat enlarged prostate.
- Chaste berry also helps to maintain normal sleep pattern in both men and women by increasing melatonin production.
If you have a hormonal imbalance or want to learn more about how MediHerb’s Chaste Tree works, please come visit us at Better Living in Toronto and book a consultation with any of our female Holistic Nutritionists or Naturopath. We provide complete support for your health through diet, nutrition, herbs, essential oils and various detoxification processes.
MediHerb’s Tribulus Forte and Men’s hormonal health
MediHerb’s Tribulus Forte is an herbal supplement made from the highest quality raw leaves of tribulus terrestris (the only part of the plant that should be used medicinally). It contains guaranteed levels of an important compound known as protodioscin, which has been clinically shown to support healthy hormone production and reproductive functioning in both men and women.
- Tribulus supports normal sex hormone production in both men and women.
- Tribulus also supports normal reproductive function in men and women.
- MediHerbs Tribulus Forte is known to provide relief from the discomfort associated with menopause in females.
- Tribulus helps to maintain normal and healthy testosterone levels.
- This herb supports normal ovulation which increases fertility in women.
- Tribulus also assists in physical endurance, vitality and stamina which in turn provides increased energy during workouts.
- It is also known to increase strength and muscle growth.
Better Living is a full-service wellness clinic and a health food store in Toronto. We carry all of the MediHerb products you may be looking for. Visit us and consult one of our professional Alternative Healthcare Practitioners if you have any concerns or questions about your hormonal health or about the Chaste Berry or Tribulus Forte.