The best supplements for men contains certain vitamins and minerals.
Whether it’s due to an active lifestyle or the constant stress and pressure of a busy career, men generally have substantial nutritional needs that are often hard to meet via diet alone. In order to keep you looking and feeling your best Better Living stocks a wide range of supplements that will help men meet their daily health requirements. Here are some statistics which validate why men would need nutritional support:
- It is estimated that men need as much as 350% more dark green vegetables and 150% more fruit each day than they are currently eating to meet their nutritional needs.
- Most men are not getting enough boron; those with the highest boron intake have a 65% decrease in their odds of developing prostate cancer.
- Men benefit from taking creatine, which helps improve muscle development within just 2 or 3 months, and can potentially boost memory and intelligence as well.
- Alzheimer’s is a big risk for men, and recent research suggests that many people who suffer from this disease have folic acid deficiencies.
With all of the potential risks to your health, it is essential for you to have good nutrition and consider supplementation to reduce your likelihood of developing problems.
Men have different health needs from women for a number of obvious reasons. Biological differences mean that men are affected differently when it comes to mood, weight, health, and longevity. Men have different metabolic systems as well which contribute to weight fluctuations, often occurring much quicker than a women’s body.
Active men also have increased nutritional needs, which is why we carry the best sports specific supplementation that encompass specific vitamins and minerals; each formulation would contribute to rebuilding muscles after a workout as well as replenishing energy so that men remain fit and active.
We also carry personal care products for men. These also differ from women to address specific needs that men have, from treating more active perspiration to using stronger antibacterial cleansers. Women have an entirely different PH level than men, making it even more important to use products specifically formulated to address men’s needs.
The best supplements for men will address their specific bodily needs, replenishing their energy and offering preventive measures to reduce the risks for many of the health problems that men face. These differ from the problems that women often face, which is why specially formulated vitamins and minerals are even more important.
From daily tablets of necessary vitamins and minerals to therapeutic dosages geared toward improving nutritional deficiencies, we can help you with the range of products appropriate for your age and lifestyle. For our younger clients, we even offer nutritional health supplements especially made for kids’ health needs.
The best supplements for men contain vitamins and minerals that can improve your health, well-being, and alleviate any deficiencies that might cause symptoms like:
- Digestive problems needing detoxification
- High stress levels, low energy, reduced memory and concentration
- Pain associated with working out, including joint and muscle pain
- Low libido or reduced testosterone levels
- Hair loss
- Compromised prostate health
- Poor cardiovascular health
If you need help in any of these areas, it is important to contact Better Living to learn more about how our supplements can improve your condition.
Better Living carries a wide range of products to address men’s specific health and nutritional needs including a new men’s prenatal multivitamin; we offer a free nutritional consultation to all clients, so that you can gain better insights into your nutritional needs and how supplements can benefit you in your health and fitness goals.